Any member of the Starlay Community can initiate a new topic and contribute to the discussion. To do this, navigate the channel and create a new topic using the (+) button in the bottom right corner. A preloaded template will appear; you should fill in all the details. The more detailed the initial information provided, the faster the discussion will progress into a formal proposal.
All topics must include the following:
- Title: Provide a brief summary of the proposal.
- Summary: Give an overview of your proposal. (Up to 200 words)
- Motivation: What problem does this proposal address?
- Specification : Provide a detailed explanation of the proposed solution.
- Benefits: How will this proposal benefit Starlay and its stakeholders?
- Costs: What resources will be required to implement the proposed solution?
- Time: How long does it take to implement?
- Risk Management: What are the potential risks associated with the proposed solution, and how can we mitigate these risks?
- Next Action: what is the next action for moving this forward?
Check the all processes: https://forum.starlay.finance/t/starlay-governance-process/26/2