Starlay’s Admins (@Neo and @SeiyaChida) are responsible for evaluating each proposal based on the qualitative requirements and content requirements specified below. Once a proposal meets these requirements, Admins will put forward the proposal for further discussion in the Starlay community.
- Proposals must meet the following qualitative requirements:
- Proposals must generate a net positive value for Starlay’s community of stakeholders.
- Proposals must satisfy the described content requirements below.
- Proposals must be well-planned and take into account any pertinent external effects.
- Proposals must be feasible to implement considering the availability of resources.
When creating a new topic in the Discussion channel, a template will automatically appear in the window. Please fill it in, ensuring the proposal contains the following:
- Title: Provide a brief summary of the proposal.
- Summary: Give an overview of your proposal. (Up to 200 words)
- Motivation: What problem does this proposal address?
- Specification : Provide a detailed explanation of the proposed solution.
- Benefits: How will this proposal benefit Starlay and its stakeholders?
- Costs: What resources will be required to implement the proposed solution?
- Time: How long does it take to implement?
- Risk Management: What are the potential risks associated with the proposed solution, and how can we mitigate these risks?
- Next Action: what is the next action for moving this forward?